Consider using these templates and guidelines to encourage academic integrity and positive behavior in your classroom.
- Responding to Academic Misconduct: A Reference Guide for Faculty
See a step-by-step procedure to follow when a student cheats.
- Report Academic Misconduct
Learn how to report misconduct to our office.
- Dealing with Disruptive Behavior (DRAFT)
Learn how to prevent and deal with disruptive behavior. See also Working With Students of Concern and Reporting Social Misconduct.
- Sample Syllabus Statement
Use this template to make academic integrity expectations and misconduct consequences clear for your students.
- Sample Syllabus Contract
In addition to a syllabus statement, some instructors prefer to have students sign a contract such as this one.
- Sanction/Grade Penalty Guidelines
See suggested consequences for academic misconduct.
- Contact us at any time for consultations or extra support.