– The University addresses each situation on a case-by-case basis. Alleged violations are addressed through Student Conduct and Academic Integrity Programs. Sanctions for students and student organizations vary on the offense, and can include: education about good neighbor guidelines, community service, payment of damages, suspension of privileges, suspension, and dismissal from UCR.
City of Riverside
– The City addresses each situation on a case-by-case basis. Sanctions for individuals can include:
- Non-binding mediation.
- Citations and/or arrest for violation of laws.
- Civil suits that can result in fines or other judgments against the responsible party
- Criminal charges, which can include fines, jail time, or both.