Consider using these templates and guidelines to encourage academic integrity and positive behavior in your classroom.
- Responding to Undergraduate Student Academic Misconduct: A Reference Guide for Faculty
See a step-by-step procedure to follow when a student cheats.
- Reporting Academic Misconduct
Learn how to report misconduct to our office.
- Student Classroom and Course-Related Behavior
Learn how to prevent and deal with disruptive behavior. See also Working With Students of Concern and Reporting Social Misconduct.
- Sample Syllabus Statement
Use this template to make academic integrity expectations and misconduct consequences clear for your students.
- Sample Syllabus Contract
In addition to a syllabus statement, some instructors prefer to have students sign a contract such as this one.
- Current Sanctioning Guidelines for UC Riverside
See suggested consequences for academic misconduct.