Policies for Student Organizations
Just like individual students, student organizations must follow campus policies. Take the time to learn and follow them, so that your organization can keep its official status.
Good Neighbor Resources
- Get to know the rules for noise, trash, and parties in residential neighborhoods.
Student Life Resources
- Explore the guidelines for registering, maintaining status, Highlander Welcome events, and more.
- Access video tutorials about student organization policies, trainings, and ways to get things done.
- Access the Student Affairs Posting and Distribution Policy.
- Access the HUB Posting Policy.
- Access the Residence Hall Handbook.
- Access the Posting Regulations Policy 700-50.
- Familiarize yourself with Hazing Information.
- Learn the Standards of Conduct (UC Policies Applying to Campus Activities, Organizations, and Students).
- Get information and forms connected to workshop sanctions.
Contact us to:
- Get help when you or your members witness misconduct.
- Get advice on enacting your organization’s internal judicial process fairly.
- Check your organization's disciplinary history.
- Request a workshop or other educational partnership.
- Proactively check to see how policies apply to events you are planning.