Policies for Student Organizations
Just like individual students, student organizations must follow campus policies. Take the time to learn and follow them, so that your organization can keep its official status.
Good Neighbor Guidelines
- See the rules for noise, trash and parties in residential neighborhoods.
Student Life Guidelines
- See the rules for registering, maintaining status, Highlander Welcome events and more.
- Watch video tutorials about student organization policies, trainings and ways to get things done.
- See the Student Affairs Posting and Distribution Policy.
- See the HUB Posting Policy.
- See the Residence Hall Handbook (especially pages 76-78).
- See the Posting Regulations Policy 700-50.
- See Hazing Information.
- Learn the Standards of Conduct (UC Policies Applying to Campus Activities, Organizations, and Students).
- Get information and forms connected to workshop sanctions.
Contact us to:
- Get help when you or your members witness misconduct.
- Get advice on enacting your organization’s internal judicial process fairly.
- Check your organization's disciplinary history.
- Request a workshop or other educational partnership.
- Proactively check to see how policies apply to events you are planning.