Faculty and Staff Involvement
Faculty and Staff: Get Involved
Faculty and staff involvement in the student conduct process is invaluable and appreciated. Learn about ways that you can get involved.
Serve on a Committee
About the committees:
- The Student Conduct and College Academic Integrity Committees make decisions regarding serious and/or recurring alleged violations of university policies, which may result in suspension or dismissal.
- The College Academic Integrity Committee consists of faculty and students from the college in which an alleged violation of the academic integrity policy occurred.
- The Student Conduct Committee consists of staff and students from throughout the UCR community.
Your participation helps:
- Assure the value of a UCR degree.
- Contribute to the co-curricular education and development of students.
- Assist in the retention and matriculation of students who might not otherwise succeed academically due to their choices.
How do staff and faculty participate in committees?
Faculty who are interested in serving on the College Academic Integrity Committees should contact their department chair or college executive committee to request a nomination to serve on the committee. Staff who would like to serve on the Student Conduct Committee should speak to their supervisor about the opportunity, then send an email to email@example.com with the following information:
- Extension/Phone number
- Email Address